We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wedding Ceremony

We had our dream wedding on March 24, 2007. Everything turned out beautifully and we felt so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family to share our special day with.






















































3 comments:

Khordaddy said...

We got married in 2007 as well. Happy 2 years! Very pretty dresses. Your wedding dress looks very elegant. I like the color choice on the bridesmaid dresses as well. Very classy looking.

Jan said...

I got married the same day you did. We had a beach wedding on Hilton Head Island, SC. We then honeymooned in Negril, Jamaica. Check out my post to see what was happening on your wedding day. Beautiful pics! http://mullismemories.blogspot.com/2009/07/wedding-party-and-flowers.html

Unknown said...

What a beautiful church wedding.
I've so enjoyed looking at all the ladies' wedding photos. There's so much love, beauty and creativity.
I love your dress. Everyone looks so gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful day!