We celebrated by spending three days /two nights at a resort on Lake Travis in Austin. It was such a nice and relaxing trip. We celebrated again on the actual date once we were back home in Galveston. This has been such a wonderful year for us. I feel so blessed that God brought us together in His perfect timing. Clint is so much more than I asked for in a husband.
Lakeway Resort & Spa
Our March sunset.........our monthly sunsets from a rooftop were a dating tradition. Clint proposed to me at our October sunset in 2006.

We spent two afternoons just laying by the pool. It was so relaxing and nice to have some time together.

Our anniversary dinner........we had our favorite food, Italian at Rocco's Grill.

We defrosted and ate the saved top of the wedding cake. We did not have high expectations, but both actually liked it.
I began my own tradition of putting on my dress on our wedding anniversary. I just love my dress and it just sits in my closet wanting to be worn. I wasn't quite able to zip the top, so I am going to kick my workouts up a notch and try it on again next month.
After dinner ( a pasta dish I got from the Racheal Ray website) and wedding cake and chocolate covered strawberries & bananas and wedding dress trying on, we made it out for a anniversary sunset. We watched it on the Galveston sea wall only 1/2 mile from our house.



3 comments:
Ok, thanks for sending me your blog. I just spent time reading all the posts rather than cleaning! Looks like y'all are doing so good. I'm happy for you! How about a trip to TN sometime?? You're welcome anytime!
I hope we have our roof back BEFORE Clint finishes school!!
I bet your wedding dress fit better than mine did on your one year anniversary! I was Seven months pregnant :) I tried it on for our second anniversary, and it actually fit everywhere except for in the bust (I grew 7 cup sizes while pregnant and nursing!) I just stopped nursing though, so maybe it will go back down :)
Post a Comment