WOW, congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!I will be praying for all three of you!
Congratulations Gina!!! I'm so excited for you and Clint - you are going to be a wonderful mother :)
YAY!!! Can't wait to find out boy/girl! Keep us updated! We are so happy for y'all :)
Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!
Congratulations Gina!!! That is so cool!
Congratulations Gina!!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Congratulations!!! Dean got the email from Clint and we laughed so hard. What a great idea!! So happy for you....kids are a lot of work, but amazing!!
Yeah, that's great!
Praise the Lord!!! Praying for y'all!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
WOW, congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I will be praying for all three of you!
Congratulations Gina!!! I'm so excited for you and Clint - you are going to be a wonderful mother :)
YAY!!! Can't wait to find out boy/girl! Keep us updated! We are so happy for y'all :)
Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!
Congratulations Gina!!! That is so cool!
Congratulations Gina!!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Congratulations!!! Dean got the email from Clint and we laughed so hard. What a great idea!! So happy for you....kids are a lot of work, but amazing!!
Yeah, that's great!
Praise the Lord!!! Praying for y'all!
Post a Comment