We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Monday, April 13, 2009

Third Trimester!!!

I am so excited to be in my final trimester of pregnancy and can't believe in less than 3 months, we will have our sweet baby girl in our arms.  Pregnancy has truly been one of the most exciting, distracting and wonderful experiences of my life.  Every day I wake up with anticipation that we are one day closer to meeting our baby girl.  The only time I can remember feeling this much anticipation was in the months leading up to our wedding and the night before Christmas as a child.  Basically, all I can think about is the baby.  These are the thoughts than run through my head:  how wonderful it will be to hold her, what she is going to look like, that we will finally have a little baby of our very own.....part me and part Clint, if she will be an easy/hard baby, what cute outfits she just needs me to buy her, what a great daddy Clint is going to be, how much I can't wait to cover her with love & kisses, how much our families already love her and mostly how truly blessed we are to have been given this little gift from God.  

As far as the pregnancy, it has gone great so far.  I make more frequent trips to the restroom and have learned what Zantac (heartburn medicine) is, but other than that, the only reason I know I am pregnant is the constant moving in my belly and the rather large belly I have grown.  These pictures are comparisons of when I was 8 weeks pregnant to 28 weeks pregnant.  I feel so truly blessed to be pregnant, but must admit that it has not been easy to see my body morph into a large bellied pregnant body.  I have gained 20 lbs and appear to have swallowed a rather large watermelon.   




9 comments:

Kyle and Melanie White said...

Congratulations on making it this far! She will be here before you know it. I love the comparison pics!!
-Melanie

Chrissy said...

You're so cute, Gina ;) I love that you thought ahead to take the comparison pics... don't worry, you will have your little body back in no time, I'm sure of it! Love you!

Al said...

I can't wait to have a new, little niece!

The Goods said...

love the belly pics!

Jami said...

you're very cute!

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

So cute! Super excited for you guys - can't wait to see the little one!

Rita said...

This is your "happy" belly! It's worth having it that big to get such a priceless gift. You and Clint will be amazing parents!

APage said...

Gina you look so great! How exciting! You're getting SO CLOSE!

Alissa said...

Hi Gina! You look great! I loved both of my pregnancies (for the most part!)....both times, I actually had moments after the baby was born that I missed being pregnant! 20 pounds isn't too much....and I promise it will come off quickly if you breastfeed. So glad you're enjoying all of it so much....it's so fun to think about what they'll look like, etc. I can't believe you're getting so close...