We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ava's First Cereal, Excitement & Playing with Dad

Ava's very first bite of cereal.......she wasn't so sure.
By the second bite, she was opening her mouth wide for more!She likes this whole eating thing. We have moved up to cereal mixed with apples and cereal mixed with peaches. She likes it so much that she cries between bites, because I can't get it to her fast enough. We're going to have to work on that.
Ava wearing her polka dots and tennis shoes
When Ava is trying to take a nap during the day, she takes her blankie and covers her eyes similar to this picture. This started because I used to cover her eyes when I was rocking her to sleep during the day and I guess she liked the idea.
When Ava is laying on her back on the floor or on our bed under the fan, she starts out smiling and then kicks her legs waves her arms and squeals. It is like she is so excited and happy that she can't contain herself.
Ava got these little "A" bloomers from her second cousin, Alex.
Clint & Ava playing with all of her stuffed animals. I walked into her nursery the other day and found them playing and it was too sweet not to capture.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Awww...Ava is so precious!!

Courtney said...

I LOVE the updates about Ava!! She is soooo precious and the pic of Ava and her daddy is too cute :). It's hard to believe she is already big enough to be eating cereal..they sure do grow fast!