We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ava at 23 months



Ava has three common statements.
1. I see (fill in the blank). I see a truck. I see a bird. I see Faith. I see a man. She states this 50 times per day about various things in the house or outside.
2. I need (fill in the blank). I need my paci. I need my shoes. I need food. I need water. I need my doll. I need my bed (when she is sleepy)
3. I heard (fill in the blank). I heard the car. I heard the truck. I heard the dog. I heard the bugs.
We are really enjoying her being able to communicate with us so much.

Ava also:
4. Enjoys helping daddy in the yard. She ends up getting soaked by the water hose 90% of the time.
5. Helps with whatever we are working on.
6. Sings a little bit of Happy Birthday & Twinkle Twinkle
7. Every night she asks us to sing 1. Jesus love me which she calls "Jesus" 2. "Twinkle" 3. Happy Birthday to Ava which she calls "Happy"
8. She likes to sleep on her little pillow every night
9. She says her night prayers and folds her hands and closes her eyes while we say them. We do most of the talking. But last night I forgot to pray for daddy and usually we pray for him first. After I said "Amen", Ava said, "and daddy! and daddy!", so we had to go back and pray for daddy too.
10. She still loves Sesame Street. When it comes on, she gets very excited as the characters comes on screen. She jumps up and down and says "Cookie! Cookie! Cookie! Abbie! Abbie! Elmo! Elmo! Ernie! Ernie! Grover! Grover! Grover funny!" It is very cute.
11. She says, "I'm funny!" about herself
12. She says, "that's cute" about her outfits
13. She says, "oh no! oh no!" if something falls or breaks
14. She likes to boss Faith around. "Faith, no! no!"..."Faith, go potty!"..."Faith, crate! crate!"
15. She loves to play with our iphones. She knows how to get to various applications and swishes her finger on the screen like she is an adult.

0 comments: