We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Monday, January 16, 2012

Ava loves being a Big Sister!!

Ava is a wonderful big sister!  She is very gentle and nurturing to Olivia.  She loves to rub & pat her head to comfort her and when Olivia cries she says, "shhhh baby sister.  It's okay.  It's okay."  Watching Ava love her sister is one of the most precious things I have ever witnessed.

She has her moments where she says, "mommy, put her down and play with me." or "baby sister doesn't need you anymore," or "let daddy hold her", but overall she is really patient and understanding when attention needs to be focused on Olivia.  

I think these two have many fun times ahead of them........I can already picture them playing dolls together some day.  By then, I can only imagine how many dollies we will have!





0 comments: