We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mexico Vacation

We had our summer vacation last week and stayed at the Excellence Playa Mujeres in Mexico. We had such a nice and relaxing time. We spent the days lounging by the pool, walking on the beach, snorkeling and sitting at the beach under a hut. We had way too much great food and were never short of a little drink with an umbrella in it. Each evening we had dinner at a different restaurant......Lobster House, Spice Asian, Isabella French, Agave Mexican, & Barcelona Spanish. Clint would also supplement his day of eating by ordering room service around midnight. One night he ordered a pepperoni pizza and one of every dessert on the menu. He really enjoyed the "all inclusive" aspect of the resort. I loved all the laying around, swimming, soaking up the sun, and spending time with Clint. We really had a wonderful trip!

Picture of the Resort
We have arrived!Pool & Beach Pictures
Our room was a swimup suite, so we could literally swim up to our back door.
This was one of the drinks I just had to try. I don't know what it was called, but it way yummy!

We would get dressed up to go to the dinners.

Clint ordered me a little 3 days early birthday cake. Overall, it was a wonderful summer vacation. ......and I feel so blessed to have such a great husband to be my vacation partner!

1 comments:

The Goods said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love info on that resort! We want to take an all inclusive trip some day!!