I had a wonderful 30th birthday weekend! It started off with laying out by the pool at the Omni. Clint got us a hotel room, so we could enjoy the weekend in Houston without driving back to Galveston. The party was Saturday night and we had Mexican food at Teala's with my girlfriends and their significant others. Most of us continued the celebrations at LZ Pub, which was so much fun. Sunday we got to go to church at Second and then went on to Nederland and spent my birthday with Clint's parents. That was my actual birthday, so I got to receive my gifts........Clint got me a beautiful diamond eternity band for my right hand and his parents surprised me with some awesome Versace sunglasses that I had really been wanting. I feel like such a loved girl and I still get to celebrate with all of my family next weekend. I think I am going to love being 30!
My Sweet Girlfriends: Maria, Besty, Debbie, Chrissy, Amy & Gina
The group at Teala's
I sure do love this guy! Birthday gifts.........I absolutely LOVE getting & giving gifts. LOVE IT!
My sweet husband showing off his gift to me.
My new Versace Shades.........they make me feel like a movie star ;)
The Christopher Family
Thank you to my wonderful husband, in-laws (Polly & Wayne), and my sweet friends for making my 30th birthday so PERFECT. I am a blessed girl!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Gina's 30th Birthday
Posted by ClintandGina at 12:28 PM
Labels: Clint and Gina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Gina! Looks like you had a great time and received some nice gifts. :)
Gina - we were so sad to miss your birthday dinner! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Happy Birthday! 30 is not so bad. 31 is yucky! Not really. Jack and I will be at Barbara's the 8th thru the 15th. I hope we get to see y'all.
Post a Comment