We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Haircut

A hair cut is not usually blog worthy, but this is the shortest my hair has ever been, so it was a big deal for me. My hairdresser took off 11 inches! The new cut makes running and spending time in the sun much more enjoyable, but I am planning to grow 6 of those inches back out!

7 comments:

The Goods said...

ahhh...now I really want to see it! The pic isn't showing up for me!

Jami said...

Very cute! Hope to see y'all soon.

Andria said...

I love it!

Kyle and Melanie White said...

I love it too!

The Brokaws said...

I love it!! Hope your having a good summer.

Aaron & Stephanie said...

I LOVE it! I am never brave enough to cut my hair short...I'm not sure how I would wear it! But you've done such a wonderful job that you've inspired me ;)

The Reiersons said...

I love your new hair cut - so classy and appropriate for you!