The baby's crib & dresser came in yesterday and the plan was to pick it up from the store and keep it in the box until after we move to The Woodlands. However, I just couldn't stand to look at the boxes and imagine how beautiful the crib would look. So, I asked Clint if we could fit it into our guest bedroom. So, the crib is not in a nursery and we have no decorations or bedding at this point, but Clint put it together and I love it! Now, I am ready to start shopping for bedding to put in the crib!
Clint's Texas A&M diploma matches the Espresso color of the wood. He thinks we need to hang it above the babies crib in the nursery. He assures me that has been hearing the baby WHOOP! at night.


6 comments:
When do you find out the sex? Sound be soon, if I remember correctly!
Looks like you're as anxious as me! (You'll only get worse as you find out the sex lol)Love the crib! And tell Clint its not "woop" that he hears, your baby is smarter than that by now, its probably "Wreck 'em" or "Hook 'em" :) Can't wait to find out if it will be a mini-Clint or mini-Gina!
That is SO exciting! I was the same WAY! I couldnot wait to get it all together!! Are you guys finding out what you are having??!!! So happy for you guys - tell Clint the Harbucks said hello!
I'm with Clint. I think the diploma would go great in an Aggie nursery.
Aww Gina, your furniture is beautiful! I can't wait to see it all together!
The crib is beautiful! I can't wait to see how it all comes together once you have bedding and a nursery.
Post a Comment