I decided about a month ago that I wanted to do our baby's nursery in red & chocolate with more of a modern look than baby look. Little did I know that after hours and hours of research and shopping, the nursery I had envisioned did not exist. I had seen pictures on blogs of custom crib bedding that turned out really cute, so I decided to go that route. I found a lady in Houston that makes beautiful custom bedding. I shared my dream nursery plans with her and Wah-Lah........she sent me fabric that I love and has already begun her creation. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Here is the fabric:
Here is my vision:
Warning: I am no artist, but just needed to put my vision on paper. The light is a chandelier......yes, our nursery is going to have a chandelier instead of a mobile ;)
Here is Jacquelyn Reese Baby Website:
http://www.jacquelynreese.com/index2.php
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Baby Nursery Planning
Posted by ClintandGina at 7:35 PM
Labels: Decorating Nursery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You're a way better artist than I am! I love it. Jarred and I did basic Red and Blue for Jack's room so it would be suitable for when he's older, too. I like the red & chocolate idea. I'm glad you posted this, I was going to ask what your colors were! Thanks!
I love it! Those colors will be so pretty together...what a fun nursery!
Pretty fabrics! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Post a Comment