We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Monday, February 9, 2009

Our BOB Stroller & Seeing Alan Off

My parents and youngest brother came to see me while I was in The Woodlands for work this month. They bought us our first baby gift.........The BOB Stroller. I did a lot of research on strollers before finally deciding on The BOB Revolution. It is a jogging stroller, but you can unlock the front wheel, so that it swivels and can be used in the mall. It came in this week, so Clint and I picked it up at REI. I can't wait to have a baby to push in the stroller....I am going to run myself back into shape with this stroller after the baby arrives. This was also one of the few baby products that Clint is actually really excited about!

Thanks Mom & Dad!!!


Alan headed back to Germany at the end of their visit. He came home for Christmas, but is going back for the second half of his year in Germany for study abroad. When he comes home in August, he will have a new little niece or nephew to meet!

4 comments:

The Reiersons said...

I got the exact same Bob stroller - all my friends that had them swear by it! I wish we lived closer so we could walk our little ones around together when they arrive!

Tiffany and Ryan said...

Isn't it fun getting getting the stuff and imagining your little one in there... it makes it so real :)

Wendy said...

You are going to LOOOOOOVE the BOB. I have a single and the double. It is great. Can't wait to hear if you get to put a boy or a girl in there!

Wendy said...

You are going to LOVE the Bob. I have the single and the double. It is a great stroller!