We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two Year Anniversary

Today marks two years since I married the man of my dreams!


I can't believe it has been two years since our wedding day....these have been the best two years of my life! Clint is such a wonderful husband. He is everything I prayed for in a husband and more. We laugh together everyday and truly share our dreams with each other. I feel so truly blessed to be Mrs. Clint Christopher and pray that God blesses us with a lifetime of happiness together!

5 comments:

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

Oh so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Kyle and Melanie White said...

Congrats! Y'all are such a cute couple.

Tiffany and Ryan said...

Awww... Congrats! So happy that y'all found each other :)

Alissa said...

Happy Anniversary!! By the way, your bedding and nursery decorations are adorable! How fun that you're putting a chandelier in her room!!

Samantha said...

Beautiful picture in front of the fountain..stopped by from Kelly's Korner!