My best friend, Breezi flew in to Houston this weekend to spend a weekend with me. We stayed at the Hilton Post Oak and spent a lot of time relaxing, talking, shopping at the Galleria and eating at Maggiano's, La Madeline, RA Sushi, and La Peep. It was so good to catch up and have a whole weekend with no agenda...just hanging out. Breezi and I met 8 years ago, when she moved to Houston for work, after graduating from college. I had only been in Houston since my own gradution a few months before, so I didn't know many people either. One of my coworkers at IBM gave her my phone number and we ended up talking for over an hour the first time she called. We were instant friends and it was a friendship that only God could have brought together so randomly. Now after years of fun times, adventures, heartbreaks, both finally finding the loves of our lives and being Maid of Honors in each others weddings, I can't imagine not having my dear friend, Breezi.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Weekend with Breezi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment