We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ava at Two Months

Ava's Two Month Photo Shoot
I took some shots with her bedding.
In her tutu........i don't think she likes it!
Ava prefers for her bear to wear the tutu!



Ava's Smile
She smiles anytime I talk to her in a high voice and grab her sweet cheeks.

The bunny comparison........we are doing a photo with the bunny every month to see how much Ava grows.
Love how she is holding the bunny's hand.


What Ava is doing at two months:
1. She smiles when Clint & I talk to her and she is in a really good mood. This is usually first thing in the morning and right after he naps.
2. She LOVES her bath time. She just lays in the tub chilling like it is the most relaxing place on earth. She cries when we take her out to dry her off.
3. She still sleeps in her swing, but now the swing is in her nursery. Not sure when we are gong to break this habit.
4. She grabs on to my long hair or my necklace when I am feeding her. I love that!
5. She will reach for toys, but can't grab them just yet.
6. She enjoys her Baby Einstein activity mat and stars at the hanging toys and animals for quite a while.
7. She notices her mobile on her swing and laughs at the lambs as they dance above her.
8. We go on family walks in the evenings and she loves being outdoors.
9. She sits on the back porch with daddy when she needs to unwind or is fussy.
10. He night time feeding routine is still the same.....8pm, 11:30pm, 2:30 am, and 7am. Clint & I split them up, so neither of us are complete zombies.

Two Month Stats
Weight 10lb 15oz (53%)
Height 21 3/4 inches (26%)

5 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

She is getting more and more beautiful! I hope you're doing well and can't wait to hang out!

Mom23WildBoys said...

She looks like a super happy baby, and I can't wait to see her again! I hope things are going well, with Clint back in school. Let me know if you need anything!

Andria said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

Chrissy said...

she has such pretty sparkling eyes and the prettiest little mouth... too sweet. how much does she weigh now? love you all...

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful.