We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Thursday, September 24, 2009

What Ava's been up to this week

Clint & I started watching the series 24 on DVD right after Ava was born. Up until now, Ava has been asleep when we watch it......but this week, we decided to let Ava join us and she LOVES television. She sat in her boppy and watched the whole show intently. I am going to limit her TV viewing to one hour a week.

Daddy brought Ava out of her room in this outfit and she let us know that the ridiculous flower needed to GO!
She prefers the small bow. She already has fashion sense at age 2 months. Mommy is so proud.
Ava gets mad with tummy time after 5 minutes, but doesn't mind it if she is on her boppy.
Here she is all dressed up in an outfit from Aunt Melissa & Uncle Chris. She finally can wear her 3 month outfits.
Ava's favorite time is her bath time. Clint loves to give them to her, because she just lays back like it is the most relaxing thing in the world. I guess the girl already likes to be pampered!
One more thing that I love that Ava does: When I am feeding her bottle, she sticks her little hand right under my arm pit and moves it back and forth. At first it tickled, but now I love it. I think it is her way of saying "mommy, keep the milk coming."

3 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

I love the under the arm tickling! That is too adorable. She is getting so big!

waypol said...

I love it!

Tiffany and Ryan said...

Have you discovered Nick Jr. (used to be Noggin) yet? Bryson loves to watch it and its like he understands whats going on. I put it on when I need to get something done and the best part is that there is no commercials and the shows are all educational.