List of Ava's favorite baby items:
2. Fischer Price Little Lamb Swing.......she sleeps in it every night and laughs as she watches the lambs dance.
3. Dr. Brown Bottles.......they have been good at preventing gas.
4. Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag........the fold out changing pad is really nice. I found mine at Marshalls.
5. Ava's tutu........so cute for her pictures
6. Miracle Blanket.........it is the only swaddle blanket she can't get out of.
7. Lots of size newborn and 0-3 month onsies and night gowns. She lives in the onsies during day and gowns at night.
8. Fischer Price tub with seat and sling. Ava always enjoys bath time.
9. ItzBeen timer........perfect for the middle of the night feedings. It tracks feedings, diapers, sleeping. Very nice when you are sleep deprived.
10. Graco stroller frame......you can just snap in your Graco car seat, so it is convenient for running into the store or a restaurant. Also, you don't have to wake the baby.
11. Bob Stroller.......makes evening walks or runs very nice. We added a car seat attachment, so we can use it for the first year and keep her neck secure.
Not our favorites
1. Boppy Pillow.....didn't stay up high enough for nursing. The mom's breast friend worked better for me. Although Ava sits up in it now and it is kind of nice to have
2. Diaper Genie........we use this occasionally for wet diapers, but most of the time end up just using kitchen trash as it gets taken out daily.....daily carry out is very necessary for the dirty diapers.
3. Fancy Newborn size dresses that she never wore.......because newborns don't go out much. I so wished that they were 3 months or more, because now she is big enough to go out more and it is so fun to dress her up!
4. Sling......Ava slept in it for church twice when she was a newborn, but she screams when I try to put her in it now.
5. Size Newborn Shoes.....they are oh so cute, but not very practical and Ava's feet were to skinny for them to stay on. Now that she is ready to wear them, they are too small. I think a few sizes bigger would work better......but thanks to friends, grandmas and aunts, we have the bigger sizes too!


3 comments:
Ha! The shoes! I had so many tiny shoes for my baby when he came home from the hospital and he just wore his first pair two days ago and he's 8 months old. Such a waste! The did look cute in the nursery though.
Thanks for your mommy feedback on all the products! I'm due in January :)
PS - Your little one is SOOO cute!!
I love your list and totally agree with a lot of those things. But don't give away your sling....Grant hated the Baby Bjorn but Drew lived in that thing! And Grant loved his swing, but Drew couldn't stand it. They're all so different. But yes, I'm sure that with a girl, it's so frustrating to have so many cute dresses that she couldn't even wear! I always get sad when my boys outgrow clothes, and boys clothes aren't nearly as cute as girls' clothes!
She is looking so big and so pretty!
Post a Comment