We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ava's Play date, Rolling Over & Sitting in a Chair

Ava had her first play date with one of her FOUR "boyfriends". Yes, four of our friends have baby boys or toddlers and they have claimed Ava as their "girlfriend". I haven't been sure how Ava would feel about having so many dates, but if all of them go as well as her play date with Joe, I don't think she will mind.
Joe is my friend Nikki's little boy and Ava was so excited when she saw him. She gave him a big old grin and he started squealing. It was the cutest thing. Then they just smiled back and forth at each other. This was the first time Ava was old enough to interact with a baby and I think we need to have more play dates. She just seemed to think Joe was the neatest little guy. I love this picture where he has his hand on her shoulder and she has hers on his leg. So cute!
Ava and Joe talked and talked to each other. I think that is the most I have ever heard Ava talk in a short period of time.
Ava ROLLED OVER! Ava was laying in bed with me the other morning.....we were having girl talk time. She was on her tummy and the next thing I knew she was rolling over to her back. Daddy was at school, so we had to call and tell him, but we are still waiting for her to do it again, so he can see. This photo was captured a few minutes after the first roll over.
Ava can't sit up on her own quite yet, but she can sit in a big person chair for a few minutes before toppling over.
Here is Ava dressed up for church. This is one of the outfits I bought her when we first found out we were having a little girl!

Ava gets in bed with us on Saturday mornings.........

2 comments:

Mom23WildBoys said...

I don't know if you included Andrew in your four potential boyfriends, but he doesn't want to be left out of the running! He's only two months old today, but he's excited to meet his friend Ava!
Miss you guys and hope to see ya'll soon!

Kristie Seale said...

How fun! Jonathan will surely win her heart with his adorable blue eyes. LOL.