We moved to Austin this week! Clint got a job here as an Orthopedics Physician Assistant. We moved into an apartment and he starts his job on Monday. Austin is a beautiful place, so we are excited to call it home and finally settle down.
Packing up......Ava wanted to make sure we didn't forget her.

Styling in her Puma outfit.


This photo is taken from the patio of our apartment. Clint is really enjoying watching the deer walk by.

We have had a week to enjoy Clint's last week off. This is the walking trail by our apartment. The views of Austin are quite impressive.

We put our Christmas tree up.......we were considering using Ava as the tree topper.

Helping daddy decorate.

She really wanted to chew on the tree branches.

Family Photo

Christmas is going to be so much fun this year having Ava to help us celebrate.


4 comments:
Aww so exciting to move to a new city! Good luck with everything! Ava is just so adorable!
Wow. How exciting. We should get together soon. I need your new address too.
I am glad the move went well. Austin is a great city. I have several friends there. Your little doll is getting so big.
Oh Gina, I so long to get to be there taking in all those amazing views! Life is so peaceful and breathtaking there... Definitely one of God's masterpieces.
Post a Comment