Ava had a great first Christmas. I think she loved it all.....from Christmas tree to Santa to all her new toys........and especially the wrapping paper. Christmas has always been my favorite time of year, but having Ava made it so much more special. God truly blessed Clint and I this year when he entrusted us to be the parents to our sweet baby Ava.
Ava meets Santa Claus
The best gift in my life has been this sweet little girl. Her daddy is the other best gift of my life. They have made my life so much more meaningful and complete.
Aunt Melissa
Our family
Uncle Mike showing her the new elephant
Opening her new farm with Grandma Vivian
Playing with her farm. She really liked to eat the eggs......uncle Alan was showing her how to work everything on the farm.
Sweet baby girl resting on mommy's arm. She recently started preferring me to rock her like this rather than hold her like a baby....I love it, because I can kiss her cheeks so much easier.
This is Ava's overall feeling about Christmas.



2 comments:
She is precious! I love all of your pictures. Happy New Year!
She is so sweet Gina! Zachary still likes me to rock him up on my shoulder like that and I LOVE it! Cherish that sweet girl. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment