We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ava at Five Months

Ava's 5 month photo shoot in her Christmas dress.

Our little doll
She loves to stick her tongue out

She thought mommy was very funny

In her little hat.....daddy is not a fan of all of her hats, but I couldn't resist this one.
She always lets me know when the photo shoot is OVER
Our happy girl.....
Monthly Bunny Comparison......she has clearly outgrown the bunny.
This is why the monthly pink blanket and bunny comparison are getting harder to shoot.
What Ava is doing at 5 months
1. She makes the funnies little giggle sound at random things
2. She can SIT UP by herself!!!
3. Her first little tooth is barely breaking through
4. She can hold her bottle by herself for an entire feeding
5. She no longer sleeps through the night. She wakes up once or twice crying. She just wants me to put her pacifier back in and rub her back. I need to break this habit SOON, but don't know how
6. She shows preference to me and Clint. Sometimes when we give her to someone else she cries and reaches for us
7. She is very curious about anything I am doing. If I am holding a paper, she wants it. If I am reading a magazine, she wants to turn the pages. If I am putting lotion on her, she wants the bottle. If we are eating, she wants to eat too
8. She eats rice cereal mixed with vegetables or fruit once per day. If it is the fruit, she can't get it fast enough and cries between bites
9. Her and Clint have this funny game where he lets out this bellow of a laugh and she giggles and giggles and over and over again they go. It is so funny to watch.
10. She really plays with her toys now and figures them out.
11. She loves to stick her tongue out like a little lizard. She will do it on her own or mimic us sticking our tongue out.
12. She makes noises and moves her hands when she wants our attention.
13. She loves to hug and kiss her stuffed animals. I think the kisses are more like chews, but she grabs their faces and chews on their cheeks. Her favorite is her bunny.
14. When I hold her close to my face, she gives me kisses too. She chews on my cheeks. I think it is because I kiss her cheeks so much. (this is actually how I found out she was getting her first little tooth)
15. She loves our daily walks through the hills and laughs at me when I try to run. She thinks I am trying to entertainer her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to read what she is doing. My little man is just one month behind her. He has started waking up once or twice a night to have the binky replaced. I have no idea how to fix it either. Oh well! Happy 5 months

Kristie Seale said...

I love the cute little hats and plaid outfits. She is only going to be this big once so it's our time as Mommy to soak all up and experiment with outfits.