We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Thursday, May 7, 2009

3D Pictures of Baby Girl

They did 3D ultrasounds of our baby girl at the hospital today. She looked so sweet sleeping in my belly and so much more like a baby. Of course, I thought she was the cutest thing I had ever seen, but the pictures didn't turn out that well. She has her arm covering half of her face in every picture.

This is half of her profile with her little arm right over the other half of her face and touching her nose.
This is still only half of her face, but I think it looks like she is pouting.
This is a regular sonogram of her, but you can kind of make out a little face.

Here is a short video of her sleeping.......I could watch her forever.

The doctor report was good. They said she looks like a healthy baby with all of her major organs working and is estimated to currently be around 3lbs 11 oz and in the 50th percentile for weight and length. Based on my belly measurements, they were thinking she will be a smaller baby, close to 6 lbs.......but today it is looking closer to 7lbs. I prefer the 6lbs for selfish reasons, but mostly I just can't wait to meet her!!!

5 comments:

Jami said...

She is precious already! I guess I will have to make another trip to Barbara's so I can meet her! Jack was 7 lbs, 10 oz and it wasn't too bad of a delivery. Can't wait to see pictures when she's here!

Kyle and Melanie White said...

How fun to see pictures of her face. She looks precious!

Alissa said...

So sweet! We never got such good pictures in our ultrasounds....she looks so pretty!

Tiffany and Ryan said...

wasnt it amazing seeing her in 3D!!! Just wait till you see her in person :) She looks adorable already, even with her little arm there. Can't wait to meet her!

The Reiersons said...

Yea! Let the countdown begin!!! :)