Clint and I have our apartment set up and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby girl. (FYI: Baby girl now has a name, but we are going to keep it a surprise!!!)
Everything is put together and in it's place.......thank you to Wayne & Polly (Clint's parents), as they came this last weekend and helped us set up our new apartment.
Dining room:
Living Room:
Our Room:

Baby girl's bassinet is set up.......and ready for her to sleep in it!

Baby girl's dressy clothes. She has so many adorable outfits that I can't wait to dress her in. Many of these outfits were gifts from showers, mommy shopping, Grandma Polly, and Aunt Melissa......who are spoiling our little girl before she even arrives!

Basket of Toys

Drawer full of onsies and gowns.

Bows, Shoes and Socks.........notice the hot pink rocket dogs and hot pink crocs from Grandma Polly.........and Aunt Melissa gave her almost all of those socks.

This is her drawer of blankets and burp clolths........she has several more blankets in the closet, as they would not all fit in one drawer.

She has all of her bathing supplies stocked up in her bathroom.
9 comments:
Looks like you are all set!
Can't wait to see her and hear what her name is!
Oh so fun! Everything looks nice and neat - I can't wait to meet the little one and find out her name!
Looks like you're ready to go! Oh, I am so excited for her arrival, and I can't wait for her and Bryson to meet :) I promise I will call you soon to catch up :)
Congrats on the upcoming baby girl! :) We are having a baby girl too! :) Best of luck! Erin
Your little girls nursery is lovely. I love the red and brown! Never would have thought about the combination for a nursery, but it is beautiful. Best wishes as you await her arrival.
very beautiful home! love the nursery! we too live in the houston area not far from the woodlands. we love the woodlands mall & eating at cheesecake factory!
LOVE the colors of your nursery! I grew up in Beaumont and was JUST thinking about Fred Millers in Nederland (at least, I think that's where it is) yesterday. They have THE BEST baby things!!!
Best wishes to you on the birth of your baby girl!
Just a word to the wise, DON'T take all those tags off those adorable clothes (or take them back now and get most of them in larger sizes). I learned my lesson (i have 3 girls) with the first one. She had so many adorable outfits in small sizes and she wore so few of them. The first several months they spend lots of time in comfy clothes and those dressy dresses don't get worn much. Our next 2 I exchanged every gift they received for larger sizes and they got to wear them all!
Looks great! Can't wait to meet Baby "A"! Hope to see the Nederland shower pics soon!
Post a Comment