We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Third Trimester Belly Photos

We have made it to 33.5 weeks of pregnancy..........and can hardly wait for July 1st to get here!!!
I am feeling pretty good, but very pregnant and not sleeping as well as before I had this large bump. I thought pregnancy was a breeze until I hit 30 weeks and now I am counting down the days. Below are the most recent belly pictures.
27 weeks

29 weeks

31 weeks

3 comments:

Jami said...

Lookin' good! It will go by so fast yet seem like it's taking forever, if that makes any sense. Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gina, you look so beautiful!! I know your so ready to have that little princess! Hope your feeling okay and good luck!
~holly

Chrissy said...

You really do look so adorable... hang in there just a bit longer, you are almost there!