Clint's family gave me, baby & Clint a wonderful baby shower in Nederland. It was a good old fashioned baby shower in his Auntie's home with cake, punch, nuts, a chocolate fountain...........and lots of friends & family.
Clint & I in his parents backyard before the shower.
The cake

The hostesses - Tabetha (Clint's cousin's wife), Melissa (Clint's sister), Me, Aunt Chrissy, Auntie Glenda, (Not Pictured: Allison)

We received so many gifts, I thought I might never finish opening them. It was so fun though to see all the sweet baby stuff.

Baby girl got a number of beautiful blankets..........and this adorable stuffed bunny.

Polly & Wayne (Clint's parents) got us Pampers and our Graco Sungride 32 car seat.

Auntie Glenda made baby girl two beautiful quilts. I love the thoughtfulness and time that goes into handmade gifts. Auntie was also the chief of shower planning and she did such a great job!

Faith and Kate were my little helpers.......they carried all the gifts around for the ladies to see. That is Mamaw in the background. She is our only living grandparent and we love her!

Here is Polly talking to her tennis friends.

Clint's cousin Emma and her daughter, Katy brought baby Jack. He's a doll......and will be a great playmate for our baby. Faith is Tabetha's little girl.

So many of Polly's friends from church attended. I think we had around 30 guests.........and with so many years of mothering experiece in the room, I got lots of much needed tips and advice!

Look at all the gifts! Our baby girl is so blessed to have so many people that already love her.

Thank you to all of our dear friends and family that have showered Clint, me & baby girl with more gifts and clothes and blankets than she could ever need. We are truly blessed.......and so very thankful! Love you all.
2 comments:
Looks like you are all set for baby girls arrival! Thanx for stopping by the other day and hope you find a church family soon!
Oh what a fun way to spend the weekend ... nothing sweeter than friend and family celebrating the pending arrival of your little girl! LOVE baby showers and of course frilly baby girl 'stuff' ... I also enjoyed coming back after Where you live friday and reading your blog! I am excited for you and your husband and look forward to the BABY'S HERE POST!
Good Luck!
Rebekah and her girls!
Post a Comment