Baby A got to experience Rascal Flatts in concert last weekend. They are her mommy's favorite country band and it felt like she was dancing in my belly, so I think she is going to be a big fan of country music!Our seats were super close to the band.....box seats. We actually worried they might be too close for baby girl's ears. We got the tickets at the very last minute.......as my good friend, Andria's sister and her husband got the tickets through his work, but her husband hurt his back just before the concert and they were not able to go. We had run into them at church that morning and she happened to think of us. Thanks Tammy!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Baby A's first Concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I didn't know you loved Rascall Flatts so much! My dad and I danced to the song 'My Wish' at my wedding. Love them!
Fun! I love "God bless the broken roads" too, although I wouldn't have been able to tell you who sang it. Hope you're staying comfortable! Can't wait to hear about Baby A and her name....I've been thinking about possibilities in my head!
What a fun concert - Rascal Flatts are sooo good! I can't wait for baby A to be here, and to learn Baby A's name! I'm glad you're getting to enjoy your last few weeks of being preggers doing things you love.
I LOVE Rascall Flatts too, and am jealous you got to see them live! What a fun date, and a great way to pass the time waiting for the baby!
Don't let Clint complain about not having anything to do, or getting too much sleep right now. EVERYTHING will change very soon, and then he'll complain about being too busy and tired!
Have fun this weekend, and we hope to see you with your little one soon!
Post a Comment