We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Induction Day

Tomorrow morning we go to the hospital to have our baby girl. I went past my July 1st due date and will now have a July 3rd induction. I feel such an intense excitement and anticipation for baby girl's arrival. I just can't wait to hold her in my arms, kiss her cheeks, and see her daddy hold her for the first time. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a WONDERFUL day!!!

3 comments:

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

Congrats - I can´t wait to see the little one when we get back in the country!

The Reiersons said...

We are thinking about you Gina and can't wait to meet your baby girl!

bec74 said...

Waiting to hear the news!!! Found your blog a few months back,and it has been fun to follow...Praying by this time,you are holding your new gift from above in your arms!