We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ava Catherine

Ava Catherine has arrived!

She was born at 9:34 pm on July 3rd.
Weight: 7 pounds
Length: 19.5 inches
Ava is healthy and absolutely perfect. What a blessing from the Lord!

Just Born.


So relieved to have baby Ava delivered. Once I got the epidural, it was a very easy labor and delivery.

Getting her footprints on the birth certificate.
Proud DaddyMommy thinks she is perfect.
Papa & Grandma and Grandma & Papaw are proud of their new grand baby!



Our Family Photo



We are in love with her!!!

12 comments:

Alan Jones said...

Congratulations Clint and Gina! She is more beautiful than I could have imagined! I can't wait to get back and hold her! Love from Germany, Al

The Brokaws said...

Gina,

She is absolutely adorable!!!! This is the most fun time! Enjoy it!

Kyle and Melanie White said...

Congratulations, Gina and Clint! We are so happy for you. Ava is absolutely precious and we know how proud you are. Treasure every moment of this amazing time. We love you all and hope to see you soon!

The Reiersons said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy to hear the L&D went smoothly and looking forward to lots more pictures of your new bundle of joy!

Tiffany and Ryan said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you both and can't wait to meet little miss Ava! She is beautiful! You and Clint are going to be great parents... and she is going to make every single day amazing for you both!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Congratulations!
She is beautiful!

APage said...

She's so darling! I was praying for you three all day yesterday! Praise the Lord for a safe and healthy delivery!

Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness she is so beautiful!!! How could she not be with two parents like you?! I'm so thrilled she's finally here and I can't WAIT to meet her! XOXOXO

bec74 said...

Pecious baby...precious name!
God Bless.....

Lori said...

Congratulations! She's adorable :) I love the picture of her staring up at her mama. What a blessing, indeed!

Tammy said...

congratulations!!!! she is just beautiful! please let me know if you need anything!

Leah said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!