Ava had a number of visitors in her 36 hour stay at the hospital.
She got dressed up in a pink onsie before the visitors arrived

Both sets of grandparents were there for the day she was born. My parents drove in from their farm in the Panhandle to meet their first grand baby. Clint's parents drove in from Nederland to meet their first grand baby in 17 years. Needless to say, they were eager to meet Ava!!!


My dear friend, Cassie came to meet Miss Ava
Derek and Laura came from College Station
Aunt Melissa (Clint's sister) and her husband, Uncle Chris, came to meet this much anticipated niece of theirs.
Gina's Aunt Mary, Uncle David and cousin Amy
Mommy was feeling the pain the morning after delivery, but is so thankful for her little bundle of joy!


3 comments:
We are so excited for you!
She is PERFECT! And you look absolutely gorgeous! I wish I looked like that after having a baby. I'm so glad that everything went well. I can't wait to hear details and to meet the little beauty. She is one blessed and loved little girl that's for sure!
Ah, that run over by a truck feeling.... Glad you are home and past that first day! Its all uphill now!
Post a Comment