We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Monday, July 6, 2009

Coming Home from the Hospital

On Sunday July 5th around noon, we were discharged from the hospital
We met with a lactation consultant before we headed home. She was a huge help for getting us going with breastfeeding.
Getting Ava ready to go home
Family Photo
Grandma Polly and Papaw Wayne spent the morning with us at the hospital
Ava and her daddy.......I love seeing them together.
Mommy is so ready to bring her baby girl homeShe looks so tiny in her car seatGrandma Vivian is spending a couple of days with us to help with cooking and her grand baby......she loves to snuggle with her and was teaching Ava to count this morningAva's first photo session.........in her pink coming home dress
Grandma Vivian (my mom) made her this pretty blanket

5 comments:

Kyle and Melanie White said...

Great to see new pictures. Ava is a beautiful baby and looks darling in her going home dress. Hope all is going well at home!

Andria said...

She's so precious - I can't wait to meet her! Congrats to you and Clint!

Mom23WildBoys said...

She's definitely gorgeous (I always said y'all would make beautiful babies!!!), and we can't wait to see her again! Matthew especially will just LOVE her! :)

The Reiersons said...

She is precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! She is so cute! I can not wait to meet her! Cherish the moments because they go by so fast!

Misty