We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ava meets her Mamaw, Great Aunt Barbara, and Cowart Cousins

We had some very special visitors one day this week. Clint's Mamaw and Ava's Great Mamaw came to meet her. Nell is our only living grandparent, so she is very dear to us.
Clint's Aunt Barbara also brought her three granddaughters to meet Ava.
Ava is thinking, "I sure hope I grow up to be as pretty as these girls!"Grandma Polly had met Ava at the hospital, but she needed to get in her snuggle time as well. Polly brought us prepared meals from a restaurant in Beaumont called, The Main Dish. Clint's cousin owns it and the meals are prepared at the restaurant and all you have to do is pop them in the oven or skillet when you are ready to eat them. Talk about making life easier!!! If anyone lives in the Beaumont area, here is the website http://www.yourmaindish.com/

1 comments:

Alissa said...

Little Ava is so precious....I'm so glad you're doing so well and enjoying her so much. Can't wait to see more pictures....