We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Visitors.......in first two weeks

I tried to take a picture of everyone that visited Ava once we were home from the hospital. These pictures are from July 5th until July 15th. Thank you so much to all our sweet friends and family that came to meet our new addition to the family!

Clint's cousin, Allison, brought 3 of her 4 children to meet Ava. Kayla was so excited to meet her cousin!
Debbie was able to drop by on her way home from Dallas.
Nikki and I work together and she had baby Joe 4 months ago, so she has been such a help in the mommy advice department!

Chrissy is also one of my best friends from Houston. We became instant friends when she joined a bible study that I taught in my home. We have so much in common with each other........it could only be a God thing. She is pregnant with Caden and due any day. I am predicting he will arrive in the next week. In this picture Caden is kicking Ava through Chrissy's belly and Ava appears to be smiling. We called it their first play date!!!
Cassie is our first REPEAT visitor. She is in love with Ava and I think the feeling is mutual. She is already scheduled to keep Ava for a party we have in two weeks. Cassie is a dear friend of mine and has YEARS of baby sitting experience, so I know Ava is in good hands!
Kaylynn and her husband were our Sunday school teachers for the brief 10 months we spent in Victoria for Clint's rotations. It was so sweet of them to take the time to st
op by on their way home from picking their daughter up from camp. Seeing them with a preteen made me realize how fast Ava will grow up.
Auntie and Faith came from Nederland to meet there great niece and cousin. Auntie has worked with babies for years, so she was a natural. Her grand daughter Faith seemed to be a little star struck by Ava, but really liked just looking at Ava.........rather than holding.

3 comments:

Kristie Seale said...

Gina, hang in there on the nights. It gets better...

She is precious. I can't wait for her and Jonathan to meet.

KRISTIE

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

What a blessing to have so many visitors! I can't wait to see you guys again...maybe Kris and I will plan a time to come visit!

Chrissy said...

Aww, I love that picture! That was such a fun thing to experience holding two babies on my belly :)