Ava Catherine had her 5 day check up today. She was enjoying the visit until they decided to give her a vaccination. She cried while they injected the shot and then got the biggest tears she has ever had in her eyes as I scooped her up and comforted her. She stuck out her bottom lip and let me know that mean nurse had hurt her.
Height: 19.75 inches (25th Percentile)
Weight: 6 lbs 7 oz (10th Percentile)
Head Circumference: 34cm
Ava was so tired on the way home that she never opened her eyes.


6 comments:
She's such a babydoll! When you're feeling better, y'all should bring her up to stay at our house for a day or two (before Andrew's born!). You could have the whole upstairs to yourselves, so we'd never hear her cry. :) We'd love to see you again, but wouldn't dare bring our boys over to wreak havoc on your place!
It's amazing how creative these new dad's are with pillows....so funny! Did you see the pic of Ryan with the Boppy pillow?
Oh how sad! I hate when they have to get vaccinations, it breaks my heart to watch. She is seriously such a gorgeous baby!
Ha, I love that last picture!!
Congratulations! She looks so sweet! Tessa forwarded your blog site.
She is beautiful! I bet your excited to finally meet your little girl. I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep up.
_ Kristie and Daniel _
Post a Comment