We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gina's Family showers us with love & gifts

We were showered with love and gifts by my family this weekend. My family waited until after Ava's arrival to have a shower, because everyone was traveling in, so they wanted to meet the guest of honor. It was so wonderful to have so much family around!

Ava wore a party dress to the shower
This is the Jones Family........Mom, Alan, Clint, Gina, Ava, Jeremy, Carrie, Connor, Caroline, Mike & Dad. The family is growing!!!
The four siblings........with 2 spouses & kids.My Aunt Mary was the wonderful hostess. Opening cards & giftsAva got some adorable outfitsJeremy, Carrie, Mike & Alan got her a Svan high chair. It is a very cool and futuristic high chair
My uncle (Ava's great uncle) Vic & Aunt Judy came from Dallas for the shower
Three of my mom's five siblings with their spouses. My mom's brother Vic & his wife Judy, my mom's sister Mary & her husband, David, my mom & dad. Her other two brothers live in Alaska and Seattle, so they were not able to make it.I think mom & dad are going to enjoy being Grandma & Paw Paw

3 comments:

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

I love her little dress - too cute! How fun to be with all your family! How are you feeling? Are you home yet?

Rita said...

I love the party dress...Ava is adorable in it! I think in this picture she looks like Clint.

Pearl Hodges said...

Thanks so much for our picture of Ava. You're so sweet to send it.
I love all the pictures of her that you post. Thanks for sharing her with us - what a beauty!