Thank you for all of your kind emails, facebook comments, blog comments, phone calls, and words of encouragement. It will be a while before I get back with everyone, but I have read your words and am thankful. I am out of the hospital.....and happy to be back with Ava and Clint.
I am going to take a little blog & facebook vacation to focus on resting and enjoying my family.


4 comments:
I am so glad you are home. I've been praying for you!
glad you are finally home and taking a break is the right thing to do, enjoy your husband and little girl.
Gina,I am glad you are doing better. Have fun being with your hubbies fam and that cute baby girl. We will have to do a play date with our kids in a month or so when you feel up to it.
I'm just now catching up on all my friends blogs since we are starting to get settled and am so sorry I had no idea what was going on with you! Praise God for taking care of you while all of this was going on - you have such a great attitude - such an inspiration to us all to be thankful for the many blessings in our lives! May God bless you and your beautiful family now and always...
Post a Comment